What I like…
- Socialising, Beer, Wine and Dancing.
- Computer Programming
- People watching
What I hate…
- Watching or talking about Sport.
- Chocolate with nuts in it.
- Talking rubbish (especially after a few).
- Single handedly causing the dot com/telecom crash by leaving the industry.
- Inability to sell anything, in particular cars.
- Software Development
- Making jewellery.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- On stage at Butlins.
- Was born.
- Did baby things.
- Was a fast runner until everyone else got tall.
- Discovered Beer, Girls and Partying.
- First person to take a Computer based exam in my school
- Discovered can do Maths and Physics but not much else.
- Year out working for GPT in Coventry. Placements, courses and a great social group.
- Degree (Hons) in Electrical & Computer Engineering as Birmingham University. Side degree in socialising and photo copying.
- Sent back to Coventry to program TCP/IP stuff (the foundation of the internet).
- Moved to Maidenhead to work for Nortel on GSM Mobile Phone Exchanges.
- Bought a House and became a slum lord.
- Transferred to Dallas Texas to develop the next generation of GSM Exchange and supporting software.
- Packed my bags and travelled the world for a few years.
- Landed in Adelaide, Australia and got a job with Motown developing Grunt, ecommerce websites and windows applications.
- Started my own Business